Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||WCB||Structure:||Fixed Ball Valve|
|Design:||Two Pieces||Media.:||Oil Water And Gas|
|Pressure:||Middle Pressure||Operate:||Lever Or Worm Gear|
A216 Carbon Steel Full Bore Reduce Bore Ball Valve Flanged Ball Valve Cast Steel
Ball valve works in a way of quarter-turn type which uses a hollow, to control flow through it. It is open when the ball's hole is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle. The handle lies flat in alignment with the flow when open, and is perpendicular to it when closed, making for easy visual confirmation of the valve's status.
Ball valves are durable, performing well after many cycles, and reliable, closing securely even after long periods of disuse. These qualities make them an excellent choice for shutoff applications, reaches fine control in throttling applications.
1. Small fluid resistance.Ball valve has the smallest fluid resistance among all of the valves,even if the reduced ball valve.
2. Good sealing.The o-ring of the ball valve’s seat is usually make up with PTFE.And the sealing force increases with the pressure increase.
3. Stem has good sealing.The stem only rotates around the stem when the ball valve is open or close,so the packing seal of the stem is hard to be destroyed.
4. Ball valve only turn 90°when it’s open or closed,so it’s easy to be achieved automation control and remote control.
5. Ball valves are usually glossy and smooth.It’s hard to deposit medium .
Mounted Ball valve:
Full bore Class 150
Reduce bore Class 150
Nuts: A194 2H
Bolts: A193 2B
Fire prevention structure; Antistatic device; Stem fly structure; High performance sealing materials; On the flange connection size according to standard ISO 5211.
|Type of ball valve||Design and manufacture||Face-to-face||Size of flange||Pressure-temperature||Test|
|Split flange ball valve||API 608||ANSI B16.10||ANSI B16.5||ANSI B16.34||API 598|
|Fixed flange ball valve||API 6D||API 6D||API 6D|
|PN||Sheell test||Water seal test||Air seal test|
Contact Person: Han