Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||400X Hydraulic Flow Control Valve||Size:||3/4""---28"|
|Body Matrial:||HT250,QT450,Dctile Iron||Bonnet Material:||HT250,QT450,Dctile Iron|
|Type:||Diaphragm / Piston||Pressure:||PN10/ PN16/ PN25|
|Medium:||Sewage,/industrial Sewage/ Water||Temperature:||0~80 ℃|
The 400X flow control valve is a valve used in the water supply system in parallel with fire water and domestic water to adjust the direction of water supply. The 400X flow control valve consists of a main valve, flow regulating valve, needle valve, pilot valve, ball valve, micro-filter and pressure gauge to form a hydraulic control take-over system. The hydraulic valve is automatically operated to control and adjust the opening of the main valve so that the flow through the main valve remains unchanged.
Pressure class: PN10PN16 PN25
Diaphragm type: DN20-450
Piston type: DN500-750
Medium temperature: 0-80 ℃
Function and purpose :
400X flow control valve is mounted in the section needing to contro flow and pressure in the distrbuting pipeine to keep the preset flow unchanged mit anexcessive flow at a preset value and reduce the upstream high pressure to the downstream ow pressure. Even if the upstream pressure of the 400X flow control valve changes, it will not affect the downstream flow of the 400X flow control valve.
1. The nominal pressure of 400X flow control valve has different levels such as 0.6, 1.0, 1.6, 2.5 and 4.0 MPa. The working medium of the pipeline should be less than the nominal pressure of 400X flow control valve.
2. The 400X flow control valve should be placed on the pipeline where the medium flows in one direction.
3. The direction of the arrow on the 400X flow control valve body of the hydraulic control valve must be consistent with the flow direction of the piping system.
4. There should be no air blockage or air resistance in the pipe section of the 400X flow control valve. In the upper part of the pipe network, etc., an automatic exhaust valve should be provided.
5. When 400X flow control valve is installed horizontally, the bonnet and stem should face upwards. When installed vertically, the bonnet and stem should face outward.
6. The strength and tightness test should be done before the 400X flow control valve is installed.
Contact Person: Han