Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application::||Chlorine-alkali,salt,steel,environmental Protection,food And Medicine||Pressure::||Low Pressure, PN 6/PN 10 (150 PSI)|
|Media::||Gas,oil,water,sour,highly Saline,corrosion||Port Size::||DN50-DN300(NPS2-NPS12)|
|Structure::||Butterfly||Butterfly Valve:||WCB, CF8M, CF8|
|Valve Seat::||PTFE||Temperature::||-18℃ ~ +200℃|
Material used for editing
The lining material of florion-lined butterfly valve is fluoroplastics. The following is the performance of industrial products of fluoroplastics  :
Polyperfluoroethylene FEP (F46)
Any organic solvent or reagent, dilute or concentrated organic acids, bases, ketones, aromatics, chlorinated hydrocarbons, etc.
- 85 ~ 150
Features: mechanics, electrical properties and chemical stability are basically the same as F4, but the outstanding advantage is dynamic impact toughness
High, excellent weather resistance and radiation.
Polytrifluoroethylene PCTEF (F3)
Various organic solvents, inorganic corrosive liquids (oxidizing acids)
Service temperature: -195~120
Features: heat resistance, electrical and chemical stability, mechanical strength, creep property, hardness than F4
Suitable medium: aqueous solution of inorganic salts, dilute or concentrated solution of inorganic acids and alkalis.
Operating temperature: -14~80
Features: one of the lightest plastics, its yield, tensile and compression strength, hardness are better than low pressure polyethylene, has outstanding rigidity, good heat resistance, easy to form, excellent cheap.Dynamic impact, fluidity and bending elasticity after modification.
Suitable media: resistant to water, concentrated alkali, non-oxidizing acid, chain hydrocarbon, oil and ozone, etc.
Operating temperature: 0-55
Features: high mechanical strength, good chemical stability and dielectric properties, oil resistance and aging resistance, easy to weld
And bonding, the price is lower.
Medium: strong acid, strong base, strong oxidant, etc.
Operating temperature: -200~180
Features: excellent chemical stability, high heat resistance, cold resistance, friction coefficient is very low, is an excellent self-lubricating material, but low mechanical properties, poor mobility, large thermal expansion.
Medium: resistant to most chemicals and solvents,
Operating temperature: -70~100
Features: better tensile strength and compression strength than F4, resistant to bending, weather and radiation.Light resistance and aging, the maximum point is good toughness, easy to shape.
Suitable medium: acid, alkali, salt and some organic solvents of various concentrations.
Operating temperature: -58~80
Features: the world's most ideal anticorrosive material, has been widely used in rotary molding of large equipment and pipe lining.
Classification of editing
1. Classification by structure
(1) center sealing butterfly valve
(2) single eccentric seal coal valve
(3) double eccentric seal butterfly valve
(4) three eccentric seal check valve
2. Classified by sealing cover material
(1) butterfly valve with soft seal.
1) the sealing pair is composed of non-metallic soft material to non-metallic soft material.
2) the sealing pair is composed of hard metal material and soft non-metal material.
(2) metal hard seal butterfly valve.The sealing pair is composed of metal hard material to metal hard material.
3, fluorine lined butterfly valve according to the sealing form classification
(1) forced sealing butterfly valve
1) elastic seal butterfly valve.Seal pressure is produced by the elasticity of the seat or disc as the disc squeezes against the seat when the valve is closed
2) apply torque seal butterfly valve.Seal pressure is generated by torque applied to valve shaft
(2) pressure sealing butterfly valve.The sealing pressure is caused by the charging of the cartridge sealing element on the seat or disc
(3) automatic sealing butterfly valve.The sealing pressure is automatically generated by the medium pressure.
4, fluorine lined butterfly valve according to the working pressure classification
(1) vacuum butterfly valve.The working pressure is lower than that of the standard reactor air calendar butterfly valve.
(2) low-pressure butterfly valve.Nominal pressure PN<1.6MPa butterfly valve.
(3) medium pressure butterfly valve.Nominal pressure PN is 2.5-6.4MPa butterfly valve.
(4) high-pressure disc valve.Nominal pressure PN is 10.0-80.0MPa butterfly valve.
(5) ultra-high pressure butterfly valve.Nominal pressure PN>100MPa butterfly valve.
5, fluorine lined butterfly valve according to the working temperature classification
(1) high temperature butterfly valve.T >450 C butterfly valve
(2) medium temperature disc valve.120 C<t<450 C butterfly valve
(3) butterfly valve at normal temperature.A 40 c < t <;120 C butterfly valve
(4) low-temperature butterfly valve.A 100<t< a 40 C butterfly valve
(E) ultra-low temperature butterfly valve.Butterfly valve with t< 1 100c 
6. Fluorine lined butterfly valve is classified by connection mode
(1) splint butterfly valve
(2) flange butterfly valve
(3) lug butterfly valve
(4) welding butterfly valve
Contact Person: Han