Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||CS, SS, Alloy, Ductile Cast Iron||Usage:||Pumps , Valve , Pipe Connection Etc|
|Keyword:||Mechanical Couplings , Dismantling Joints||Applicable Media:||Water, Sea Water, Oil, Air, Etc|
1.Nodular cast iron, GGG-50 quality
2.EPOXY coating (150 microns).
3.Enables pipes made of different materials and with different outside diameters to be joined
4.The lighter weight and easier handling of this range gives workers greater freedom of movement.
5.Angular deflection +/- 6o
USE: PVC pipes
Grey cast iron GG-25 quality, with anticorrosive coating.
Zinc plated nuts and bolts
Gas thread according to DIN standards
USE: asbestos cement pipes
1.Grey cast iron GG-25 quality, with anticorrosive coating.
2.Zinc plated nuts and bolts
3.Gas thread according to DIN standards
MATERIAL: Ductile iron GGG 40
USE: Ductile iron pipelines for waterand gas.
Saddles made of GGG 40 Ductile Iron coated with ANTICORROSIVE coating
For water: EPDM, according to UNE EN 681/1.
For gas: NBR according to UNE EN 549.
Furnished with bichromated nuts and bolts for maximum corrosion resistance.
Group consists of six companies, in addition to HeNan WESDOM Import and ExportTrading Co., Ltd. which is specialized in the import and export of foreign trade, the other five companies all producing factories, mainly located in Tianjin, Hebei, Liaoning and Zhejiang. The major products for a variety of valves of cast iron, steel, stainless steel, copper materials; malleable iron and stainless steel pipe fittings; ductile iron, stainless steel fittings; flanges and other products, mainly used in construction, petroleum, chemical, power, water supply and drainage, municipal, medical people's livelihood and other industries.
Matters needing attention
1. When installing flexible rubber joints in pipelines, they must be in a natural state, and do not artificially deform the product.When the pipeline medium is acid and alkali resistant, oil, high temperature and other special materials should be selected higher than the pipeline working pressure of a gear.
2. Flanges for rubber joints shall be valve flanges or flanges conforming to GB/T9115.1(RF).
3, flexible rubber joints normal applicable medium is the temperature of 0-60°C of ordinary water, special media such as: oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and hard conditions, should choose relatively due to the special resistant material rubber joints, not blindly string or universal.
4, flexible flexible rubber connector used in the pump inlet and outlet, should be located at the water spring side, and between the water spring should be installed in the metal diameter connector, and installed in the diameter of the large diameter source.
5. When the pipe displacement is greater than or equal to the maximum compensation of joints, the number of joints shall be increased to parallel displacement. It is strictly forbidden to make joints in the ultimate deflection displacement and deviation state in order to adjust the out-of-tolerance of pipes, not to exceed the limit (expansion, displacement, deflection, etc.).
6, high-rise water supply or suspended water supply, the pipe should be fixed in the hanger, bracket or anchor frame, and can not let the joint bear the weight of the pipe and axial force, otherwise the joint should be equipped with anti-pull device (its bearing force must be greater than the pipe axial force).
7. When installing the rubber joint, the bolt screw should be extended to the outside of the joint, and the bolt on the end face of each flange should be tightened evenly and repeatedly according to the method of diagonal pressure to prevent pressure deviation.Screw joint should be tightened uniformly with standard wrench, do not use the reinforcing straw to make the sliding wire, sliding edge and fracture of the joint, and should be checked regularly to avoid loosening and causing diskwork or water seepage.
8. The rubber soft joint shall be re-pressurized and tightened before it is put into operation after the initial pressure (such as pressure test, installation, etc.) or before it is restarted after long-term disuse.
9, use or store rubber soft joints, should avoid high temperature, ozone oil and acid and alkali environment.Use in the outdoor or wind to the sun pipe should be built sunshade frame, and prohibit storm sai, rain, wind turbidity.It is forbidden to paint and wrap insulation materials on the joint surface.Due to the aging of rubber products, timely inspection and replacement.
10. Flexible rubber joints shall not exceed the displacement limit during installation.
11. Install bolts symmetrically and tighten them gradually under pressure to prevent partial leakage.
12, flat, suspended, vertical installation of rubber joints, the actual working axial displacement pressure of rubber joints should be less than the support force of the pipeline, otherwise it should be installed anti-pull device to prevent the work of compression pull.
13. Rubber joints should be kept away from heat source. Ozone area is strictly prohibited.Insolate and use media that do not meet the requirements of this product.
14. During the transportation, loading, unloading and installation of rubber joints, it is strictly prohibited for sharp instruments to scratch the surface sealing surface.6: when installing products over DN200MM, please use the special flange of butterfly valve or small diameter flange, so as to avoid the phenomenon of flange pulling off, water leakage and water seepage after installation.If you have any other questions, please contact our company
Contact Person: Han